Fine Art Moving, Customer Case Study
For the Shanghai Art Festival, Writer Relocations had to move 600 valuable artifacts from New Delhi.
Writer Relocations provided an end-to-end service of transporting and installing the artifacts at the Shangai Art Festival 2015.
The challenges met were
- Pack and translocate 600+ artifacts and antiquities from Delhi to Shanghai
- Manage its clearance under temporary exports from India and temporary imports into Shanghai
- Unpack the artifacts at the festival
- Repack the antiquities after the exhibition ended
- Manage the re-export formalities from Shanghai
- Undertake the re-import procedures in India.
The important aspects to be complied with was to deliver back the antique to Delhi, India in one piece.
With 63 years of experience in moving art and antiques and 100s of cases of moving art under the belt, Writer Relocations succeeded in pulling off the project with flair.