Moving 115 containers to set up the Shillim Eco-Wellness Retreat on 320 acres
The Shillim Eco Wellness Retreat, now managed by the Hilton, had to be set up.
Writer Relocations was tasked with moving 151 containers in 5 months.
What the task entailed
- manage pre-shipment documentation
- procure import licenses
- process documents with customs
- assess duties
- organize inspection by customs and clearance
- store stuff at our storage facility
- load the material into containers
- transport material from the port/airport in parts as per the construction schedule at the retreat
- ship to the site
- install everything on the site.
With all the execution done on time, and on schedule, our services were greatly appreciated by our client.