Hospitality Logistics Customer Case Study
This relocation needed intensive planning. Especially, when it involved international moving of equipment.
This first meant shipping the items by air, or sea as required. Arranging for customs clearance, organising warehousing, and preparing for itemised deliveries to the site.
Install of the equipment and furniture had to match the a setup schedule if things were to be done on time.
The challenges of this shift to Jumeriah
- manage pre-shipment documentation
- procure import licenses
- process documents with customs
- assess duties
- organise inspection by customs and clearance
- store stuff at our warehouse
- transport material from the port/airport in parts as per the schedule of the client
- install all the equipment and furniture at the site
With the proper plan in place, Writer Relocations managed to deliver its promise on time. Four Seasons Resorts, Jumeirah, UAE was setup in record time.