We are Up and Running!
In these challenging times, as an overseas removal company, we understand the gravity of the situation. That's why, we are all collectively on this endeavour to guard ourselves and humanity at large.
We are able to carry forward shipments but only under the strict guidelines set by the State Government. We would like to assure that all safety and precautionary measures are in place prior to executing your move journey.
We shall constantly consider changes that may be required to our operations, processes, and systems to ensure continued support to our clients.
Being an international moving services company, Writer Relocations is taking precautionary measures to protect our employees and the general public at large as we:
- have ramped up our hygiene policies in which prior to visiting any customer’s house, we shall hold a health screening of our crew and maintain a temperature log and shall refrain from sending those who might be at higher risk of illness.
- are providing our crew members with ample supplies of sanitisers and hand rub dispensers.
- are ensuring our crew members have the latest information on areas reporting COVID-19.
We request our customers and members for their help in advising us if anyone within their immediate family is unwell or showing any symptoms of a fever within the past 48 hours, prior to our crew visiting your residence. Please inform us if any restrictions are put forth in your
We appreciate your trust in Writer Relocations and value your relationship with us. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at +91-22-66170100 or email@example.com or get in touch with your move consultant.
General measures of protection
This virus spreads by coughing and sneezing and all surfaces on which such drops land, remain infectious for about a week. The path to infection is via the nose, eyes or mouth through infected hands or by infectious drops on the nose, eyes or mouth that are already contaminated with the virus by coughing or sneezing.
Therefore, we are educating our teams to follow the below guidelines:
- Wearing Personal Protective Equipments at all times while handling shipments
- Avoiding close contact with third parties as far as possible
- Touching face, mouth and nose as less as possible with hands
- Washing Hands every 2 hours intensively with soap/ sanitisers for about 30 seconds
- Ventilating rooms
- Avoiding areas with many people
- Informing people of the same who do not comply with these preventive measures, for their own precaution.
Hand over your moving stress to us. Our specialists at Writer Relocations are here to help you move and settle in.
Contact Us @ +91-22-489-77911